Is it right to evolve a friendship with the opposite sex into a "close" one when married? To the point of chatting with him/her first thing when you wake you up in the morning and the last thing you do at night when you don't even do it with your spouse? I call that cheating. What do you think?

81 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

ᗪO YOᑌ ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᖇEᗩᗪ ᔕOᗰEOᑎE'ᔕ ᗯᕼᗩTᔕᗩᑭᑭ ᗰEᔕᔕᗩGEᔕ Oᖇ ᗰOᑎITOᖇ TᕼEIᖇ OTᕼEᖇ ᗩᑕTIᐯITIEᔕ ᖴᖇOᗰ YOᑌᖇ ᑭᕼOᑎE? TᕼEᑎ YOᑌ ᗩᖇE Iᑎ ᒪᑌᑕK. TᕼE ᗷEᔕT ᗯᗩY TO ᗪO TᕼIᔕ Iᔕ TᕼᖇOᑌGᕼ ᒍOᔕE, TᕼIᔕ ᗯIᒪᒪ KEEᑭ YOᑌᖇ ᗩᑕᑕEᔕᔕ TO TᕼE TᗩᖇGET ᗪEᐯIᑕE 100% IᑎᐯIᔕIᗷᒪE ᗩᔕ TᕼE TᗩᖇGET ᑌᔕEᖇᔕ ᗯIᒪᒪ ᑎEᐯEᖇ KᑎOᗯ TᕼᗩT YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᗷEIᑎG ᖴEᗪ ᗪᗩTᗩ ᖴᖇOᗰ TᕼEIᖇ ᗪEᐯIᑕE. I'ᐯE ᗰᗩᗪE ᑌᔕE Oᖴ TᕼEIᖇ ᔕEᖇᐯIᑕE ᗩᑎᗪ IT ᗯᗩᔕ TOᑭ ᑎOTᑕᕼEᗪ. IT ᗯᗩᔕ ᗯITᕼ TᕼEIᖇ ᕼEᒪᑭ TᕼᗩT I GOT TO ᗩᑕᑕEᔕᔕ ᗰY ᕼᑌᔕᗷᗩᑎᗪ ᑭᕼOᑎE ᖇEᗰOTEᒪY ᗩᑎᗪ ᑕᗩᑌGᕼT ᕼIᗰ ᑕᕼEᗩTIᑎG. 📩 ᑕᒪOᑌᗪGEEKᔕYᑎᑕ@GᗰᗩIᒪ.ᑕOᗰ 💬 ➕1️⃣ 2️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ 6️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 9️⃣5️⃣4️⃣2️⃣

Read more
Post reply image

ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ⁱⁿᶜʳᵉᵃˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʳᵉᵈⁱᵗ ˢᶜᵒʳᵉ? ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿᵗᵉⁿᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵘᵖᵍʳᵃᵈᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵍʳᵃᵈᵉ? ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᵉᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵖᵒᵘˢᵉ ᴱᵐᵃⁱˡ, ʷʰᵃᵗˢᵃᵖᵖ, ᶠᵃᶜᵉᵇᵒᵒᵏ, ⁱⁿˢᵗᵃᵍʳᵃᵐ ᵒʳ ᵃⁿʸ ˢᵒᶜⁱᵃˡ ⁿᵉᵗʷᵒʳᵏ? ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵃⁿʸ ⁱⁿᶠᵒʳᵐᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿʸ ᵈᵃᵗᵃᵇᵃˢᵉ. ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵗʳⁱᵉᵛᵉ ᵈᵉˡᵉᵗᵉᵈ ᶠⁱˡᵉˢ? ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᶜˡᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʳⁱᵐⁱⁿᵃˡ ʳᵉᶜᵒʳᵈˢ ᵒʳ ᴰᴹⱽ? ᴰᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ʳᵉᵐᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿʸ ˢⁱᵗᵉ ᵒʳ ˡⁱⁿᵏ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵃⁿʸ ᵇˡᵒᵍ? ᶜᴸᴼᵁᴰᴳᴱᴱᴷˢʸᴺᶜ@ᴳᴹᴬᴵᴸ.ᶜᴼᴹ

Read more
Post reply image

Hello, I was reading the comments below and there are different opinions. But as said by many, "It should not be like this and should be like this", which actually is an ideal situation. The reality is, relationships never remain in ideal situation forever. There come phases where people face ups and downs, and it is not limited to a husband wife's relationship only. So, if we are dealing with reality then I would say, the situation that you sighted in your question is a LIVE situation. It happens in majority of cases and yes, where people get swayed, the relationships go for a toss, but when you get hold of the situation and realise what is happening, as in what is making you attracted to the other person (is it physical, emotional, friendship, etc) then you can evaluate the situation. Then you know that the bonding that you are looking out of marriage is a mere distraction or a serious thing. And then you can hold yourself back.

Read more

Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

Hi everyone I am Emily Naomi wanna give a big thanks to this wonderful psychic for bringing my husband back to me… I never really believed in magic spells or anything spiritual but a trusted friend opened my eyes to the truth about life. My marriage was heading to divorce a few months ago. I was so confused and devastated with no clue or help on how to prevent it, till I was introduced to this psychic Priest Ray that did a love spell and broke every spiritual distraction from my marriage. A day later my husband started showing me love and care even better than it used to be, he’s ready to talk things through and find ways for us to stay happy. It’s such a miracle that my marriage can be saved so quickly without stress. You can also contact him for help by email [email protected] or WhatsApp: +12133525735 and you can also visit his website: https://psychicspellshrine.wixsite.com/my-site

Read more

Read more

Read more

SUCCESSFUL LOVE SPELL Sincerely i was so crushed when my Husband of 8 years left me and moved to another city with another woman.The pains was just too much for me to bear that I couldn't just bear it anymore. So i had to reached out to the Internet for help until i found out that Dr. Balbosa was the real deal.. I had tried the whole lot I knew, and with your spells, blessings and extraordinary magical powers, you did all the work for me, which you have guaranteed me positive result in 48 hours, my Ex Husband came back to me and he was remorseful for the whole lot he has done And now my life is balanced and i am happy again. Dr. Trust you do a great service to people. Friends in case you need the help of Dr.Balbosa kindly mail him on: [email protected] website: https://balbosasolutionhome.com i will forever recommend you all over the world. susan raymond from Canada...

Read more

Hello everyone, my name is Elisa Keily I am so overwhelmed with joy all thanks to Dr Raypower spell. My husband left me for another woman a few years back and I was very devastated cause I never did anything wrong to him, I was left with my two kids and a job that pays little. I was almost giving up until I saw a testimony online about Dr Raypower and I decided to contact him. I explained my problem to him and he assured me I'll see a positive result after 24hurs, surprisingly my husband came back the day after the spell begging me to forgive him and promised to never leave. My husband has been back for 6 months now and we've never had any issues, am glad I didn't doubt Dr Raypower cause he sure can solve any problems with fast relief you can also contact him for help now Email: [email protected]  Website: https://urgentspellcast.wordpress.com WhatsApp: +27634918117

Read more

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962. I AM GRATEFUL DR ONIHA. SPELL CASTING IS REAL I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness,You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you.Bless you!Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha on his website or email. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com.

Read more