Is it right to evolve a friendship with the opposite sex into a "close" one when married? To the point of chatting with him/her first thing when you wake you up in the morning and the last thing you do at night when you don't even do it with your spouse? I call that cheating. What do you think?

91 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962. I AM GRATEFUL DR ONIHA. SPELL CASTING IS REAL I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness,You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you.Bless you!Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha on his website or email. Email: [email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: + 16692213962 Website: http://onihaspells.com.

Read more

theAsianparent-community likely refers to a community or platform related to parenting aimed at Asian parents. It could encompass various resources, discussions, and support networks tailored to the needs and interests of Asian parents and families. Such communities often provide a space for parents to share advice, exchange experiences, seek https://www.gizmogo.com/sell-game-consoles guidance on parenting challenges specific to their cultural context, and access information on topics such as child-rearing practices, education, health, and family dynamics. These platforms may offer a range of features, including forums, articles, videos, expert advice, product recommendations, and online events. They aim to foster a sense of community and provide valuable resources to support Asian parents in navigating the joys and challenges of parenthood.

Read more

I NEED A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX LOVER HUSBAND WIFE BOYFRIEND GIRLFRIEND +16692213962 I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com.

Read more

Initially, I thought I was just feeling insecure when my wife would just be on her phone at odd hours, until I decided to take a chance to know, knowing is better than self doubts and it was exactly what happened when I employed the services of this particular group I came across by chance to help check hier phone out into. Now I know when she’s telling the truth and how to curtail her, I think it is not a drastic step if it’ll make you feel better. My life got better, I stopped using my precious time to bother about his indiscretions and channeled my energy positively. Their services includes: Iphones hacking, Samsung hacking, Phone calls, messages, contacts, social media, emails, any kind of manipulations ,Geo location tracking, all other hacking and web hacking issues. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

What if both parties would do the same? As they wake up, first thing in the morning and before sleeping at night they would prefer greeting someone else on the phone first instead his wife or his husband? That only means someone is too invested about your friendship with someone else rather than refueling the fire with your better half. My father once had a friend from childhood. And my father used to text her constantly. Little did we know a friendship evolved into something deeper than friendship. Because he's too invested texting someone else than talking to his wife. I knew this but l kept quiet about it. As for me, boredom in marriage is never an excuse to cheat a partner. Or texting someone else with sweet nothings and with a smile.

Read more

I lost my job few months back before i notice my wife started acting up, she changed passwords to every account that she has, put a pin lock on her phone which she has never done before, i have been searching for ways to retrieve her text messages without installing any software on her phone or having access to it, I was introduced to this wonderful and reliable, discreet hacker, he gained remote access into my wife's mobile with just her phone number only, i got to know she was cheating and all, i felt very sad about this, but it over now, my buddy referred me to a professional computer tech who helped me out, if you need help regarding to issues like this feel free to contact him at [email protected] WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

Contact this hacker for all kinds of hack. [email protected] he is professional hackgroup based around the world , we offer the following services.University grades changing -Bitcoin hack with proof -Erase criminal records hack -Facebook hack -twitters hack -email accounts hack -Grade Changes hack -Website crashed hack -server crashed hack -Skype hack -databases hack -WordPress Blogs hack -individual computers hack -Control devices remotely hack -Burner Numbers hack -Verified Paypal Accounts hack -any social media account hack -Android & iPhone Hack -text message interception hack -email interception hack -untraceable Ip etc. Contact him for you hacking jobs and we’ll surely meet your need. WWW . HACKERSPYVILLE . COM

Read more
Post reply image

The term "HONGKONG COSMOPROF" seems unclear, and without specific context, it's challenging to provide a precise answer. However, if you're looking for information about an event or exhibition related to beauty and cosmetics in Hong Kong, "COSMOPROF" might refer to the renowned international beauty trade show. For the most accurate details, please visit the official website or relevant sources. As for "https://quickdatecheck.com/999-years-from-today/," it appears to be a URL pointing to a specific date check. To get information about events or occurrences 999 years from today, it's recommended to explore the provided link for relevant details.

Read more

It was a dream come through when my ex lover called to apologize for leaving me, And that is willing to do anything to get me back. I was speechless when he was saying all these over the phone because these were my request when i contacted Dr Nana and within the space of 11 hours Dr Nana made it a reality, My advice to anyone out there who is emotionally depressed or having any similar relationship problem, to contact [email protected] website https://lovespellsite.blogspot.com/. or WhatsApp +1 (404) 919-5577. Dr Nana, your kindness will never be forgotten. https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100073846633313

Read more

Hmm. .....well! See it happens in almost every relationship when there comes monotony in married life. And if there is no self moral policing from others and from oneself everyone would once in their married life would do this if it is called cheating or whatever. I think it is just a temporary attraction towards someone else because you are bored in your marriage. It is just fine but make sure that you set your boundaries because if you will not then you will feel guilty when you will come out of this temporal phase. So, I guess do not feel guilty and enjoy it but you must set your limits and do not go beyond that.

Read more
7y ago

I agree with setting boundaries if it's inevitable to converse with the opposite sex especially if for work but let us keep it that way. It just pissed me off that the reason for the "closeness" is because the spouse became too busy with work, taking care of children and the whole household and the "closeness" became an effect. How dumb is that? The fault fell on the spouse. It's difficult to manage the physical stress of taking care of everything, it's aggravating to deal with this emotional st