Reviews for Dr han how chuan from kkh?👨‍⚕️

Please share reviews for Dr han how chuan from kkh

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

"I delivered my daughter with Dr han how chuan and he was excellent. During my pregnancy although I had complications - he was extremely supportive and available - every step of the way - which is rare to find. We had a smooth delivery thanks to him. I would recommend him very very highly to anyone I know."

Read more
3y ago

Hi may i asked what kinda complications have you had?

Dr han how chuan diagnosis, prescription, and suggestions were top notch and we never ever had second thoughts. He insists on going the natural way and may come across as rude or arrogant to some. He explained to us the basics and made us realize that pregnancy needs to be savored than dreaded.

Currently seeing dr han how chuan now. Very dedicated and friendly doctor who’ll answer all your questions patiently. Waiting time can be a bit long at times because he’s quite popular. Feels like I’m talking to my own dad at times!

I have been visiting Dr han how chuan for past three years... and last year for my second pregnancy. He is a very dedicated, friendly and caring doctor. I had a complicated pregnancy but he deligently handled all the complications.

We visited dr han how chuan for an opinion as we were trying to conceive, which turned out to be our best decision. On the very first visit, he made me so comfortable that I knew I was in safe hands.

dr han how chuan is very calm and composed. My wife's first pregnancy was a little complicated but Dr. Han How Chuan made her feel extremely at ease throughout. Definitely recommended.

dr han how chuan is professional, kind, caring n friendly. Although the waiting time is a bit longer than expected but the wait is worth it. Highly recommended!

the waiting time for consultation could take a while because dr han how chuan is quite popular. Otherwise he's very friendly and fatherly. 😆

dr han how chuan is very patient and understanding doctor. You will feel assured to have him as gynae - reliable and feels like my dad