dr eugene han review

Any reviews on Dr Eugene Han from tmc? He was the pd who was assigned to me when i gave birth. Im just wondering if i should follow through since tmc is pretty convenient to travel from my place. But I realise that he is also assigned to many others as their pd and therefore his clinic is super packed with long waiting time... looking for dr eugene han review

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

dr eugene han review: We continued going for appt w Dr Eugene Han instead of the polyclinic! He is very professional and extremely caring. You can tell how much he cares for the babies by the way he talks! Fun fact: He used to wear cute bow ties to the clinic but due to the pandemic he has to be in full gear so we can’t see that side of him for the time being!

Read more
3y ago

he's still wearing them. when he visited us at the ward

dr eugene han review: Dr Eugene Han is very good with children. The child is very comfortable with the doctor and for us troubled parents he gives sound advice and tips for baby care. You walk into his room as troubled parents and come out feeling good every single time. Highly recommended!

dr eugene han review: Dr Eugene Han is open to all our questions and patiently hears us out before providing the correct answer. He prefers natural ways to resolve issues regarding the child and also has given us good tips for child nutrition and general development of the child.

Dr Eugene Han is open to all our questions and patiently hears us out before providing the correct answer. He prefers natural ways to resolve issues regarding the child and also has given us good tips for child nutrition and general development of the child.

I have been going to Dr Eugene Han for my child’s vaccinations, nutrition and any other health related issues. Dr Eugene Han has been able to provide solutions and care for every pediatric problem that we went to him with.

Super Mum

I’ve had clients who were really happy with Dr Eugene Han from the time baby is birthed till their subsequent follow ups and later. He’s caring, detailed, patient and pro- breastfeeding. No objections here!

I highly recommend Dr. Eugene Han is very caring & professional. We couldn’t have asked for a better doctor for my child. He resolved all our queries patiently.

I wouldn’t go to private pd for milestone assessments or jabs. Polyclinic is free. Unless kids is sick, then yes, I will go private pd

Dr Eugene Han did a great job with my first ever visit for my child vaccination. He explained everything to me in a very clear manner.

VIP Member

you can go to polyclinic for jabs instead!