Review about dr lawrence 👨‍⚕️

Any review for dr lawrence ang from tmc? share for care

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello everyone, I felt compelled to share my recent experience, and it's been nothing short of a nightmare. My wife and I were left utterly disappointed and shocked by the level of negligence and unprofessionalism we encountered. My wife began experiencing severe symptoms, including diarrhea, vomiting, and contractions. Worried about her health and the baby's, we immediately reached out to our doctor at the clinic. To our disbelief, the doctor dismissed her symptoms as mere food poisoning and showed a complete lack of concern. No extra help or guidance was offered. Frustratingly, my wife later consulted a GP, who referred her to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and, subsequently, KK Hospital due to the absence of a gynecologist at the clinic. While my wife was hospitalized, our doctor had the audacity to question why we didn't choose his hospital, Thomson, instead. The next ordeal came when my wife experienced vaginal bleeding. In a state of panic, we called our doctor once more. He casually told us to come in the next day, which gave us the impression of a priority appointment. However, upon arriving, we were dismayed to see him prioritizing his regular patients ahead of us. When we expressed our concerns to the nurses, they assessed us over the counter with no regard for privacy. Given the urgency of the situation, we reluctantly complied. Despite knowing about the vaginal bleeding, they seemed indifferent and continued to inquire about the nature of my wife's pain, even though we clearly described it as contraction pain. Fortunately, a compassionate couple noticed our distress and offered to speak to the doctor on our behalf. Shockingly, the doctor reprimanded the couple and brushed off the symptoms as insignificant. When we were finally allowed to see the doctor, he displayed a sarcastic attitude, asking my wife to stand still for 5 seconds and then callously stating, "Did you see any fluid flowing to the ground? No? That means you're not delivering soon." This experience has left us deeply disheartened and frustrated with the lack of care and professionalism displayed by Dr Ang, the clinic and its staff. We were seeking guidance and support during a critical time, and instead, we encountered an appalling attitude and neglect of our concerns. I hope that by sharing our experience here, we can raise awareness and prevent others from going through similar distressing situations.

Read more

pros: 1. friendly 2. dr lawrence ang makes calls himself personally for any results. I rmbr receiving his call before working hours 8am kind and even on Saturday just to update 3. straightforward and to the point, doesn't sugar-coat his words 4. comfortable and casual to talk to 5. affordable price and he doesn't sell unnecessary test if he doesn't feel like its required Cons 1. can have longer waiting time due to high volume of patients. With appointments, you can expect to still wait for 30 mins minimally to see him. 2. Appointments can seem rush.. if you need TLC kind, you probably would find it too rush. feels like he has alot of things on his plate, sometimes during consultation he may be distracted with phonecalls from hospital for delivery etc 3. Nurses at the clinic may not feel professional but for me they are still okay and friendly

Read more

This is my experience. Read this only if you subscripted to insurance. Seriously, this doctor is unprofessional! 5-minute consultation is really too short especially when is coming to 36 weeks. Anyone experience discomfort process (10 out of 10 Pain) on the day he puts his hand to measure the cervix size (Magically the next day my wife's water break? ) Ending with "没这么快", this occurs closer to a public holiday and is approaching to his holiday. Using ultrasound, a baby's weight was measured as 2.5kg, and advised not to eat too much, but the actual weight is 2kg. almost went to ICU. Try not to be too comforted by his words.

Read more

I had my first lo with him in june 2019. Very professional but always a lot of patients. He will answer all your questions but be prepared that he will say some cold jokes but actually his jokes not very funny. 😂. Charges are reasonable and he encouraged me not to take epidural if i can stand the pain. Even with an appointment, his waiting time is at least 45 mins - 1 hour. He also gave me hl for the last 2 3 weeks before my edd to rest at home. His stitching is really fast and good. My stitches healed within a week without any issues.

Read more

I'm using dr lawrence ang for my 1st and current (2nd) pregnancy. I find him good and professional. The only bad part is, his clinic is always full of patients, Usually, i will arrived 30mins earlier as the waiting time can be like 30 - 45mins. If you want a more detailed gyne you might want to consider others as he tends to rush through the check up. To me, usually I'll prepare a list of qns before hand for him to answer during my check up, so basically I also don't take up a lot of his time too.

Read more

Just delivered our baby girl with dr lawrence ang 👶🏻 Throughout the months with him, his sessions are indeed short and pretty rushed, despite appointment given, each session wait is at least 45mins. He is however very experienced, professional and straight forward. Not one who provides TLC during his appointments (so parents who requires affirmation / someone more caring might want to skip him). Both my husband and I truly liked his style of practice and had a good experience with him.

Read more
3y ago

Natural labour but induced with epidural. We are good, thank you. ☺️

I have heard both sides of the gynae. Some good points include he is very experience especially good stitching skills and cheap package price for prenatal check-ups. Some friends commented that there is a long waiting time in his clinic and he tends to rush through his consultation. I would suggest you to pay a visit to the gynae that you have in mind to see if you are comfortable with his styles and confident in putting yourself and your baby in his hands before deciding your gynae.

Read more

เราก็ท้องที่3 ค่ะแม่ คนโตชายทั้ง2 เลย ผ่าคลอดทั้ง2คน ค่ะ ตอนนีเรา 24 w ซาวได้ผู้หญิงค่ะ คลอดคนนี้คงทำหมันเลยค่ะ ได้ผู้หญิงสมใจ แล้วค่ะ อีก 3 เดือน คงจะได้มาอวดแม่ๆๆค่ะ

Hello I delivered via Dr Lawrence Ang through csect and in 2019 and cash was around 7k+. But I was in labour for 26hours without Epi, ended up csect because baby heartbeat got weaken, so me and husband just went with doc's advise. Thankful for a healthy sonshine in my arms now! 😊

dr lawrence ang made me comfortable in the first meeting itself. He has a very good team which makes the process much easier for the patient to take. And I highly recommend this doctor as well as the hospital for better treatment.