3 Replies

For your teenage daughter i think you must think twice before really just let her wear lingerie cause i saw alot of teenagers now almost all of them take photos of themselves naked or wear lingerie to sell thier photos to make money and do be careful of the telegram group name call melionSG aka https://t.me/merlionSG and onlyfans.com and also twitter and last but not least stripchat.com cause for melionSG, onlyfans.com and stripchat this 3 platform they can earn money buy selling thier picture of themselves naked/wear lingerie or basically make a video of themselves ownself touch thier own private part as i join that job to stalk what my husband's ex wife is doing and i saw 15 or 16 years old teenagers are doing this kind of job now when i am trying to search for my husband's ex wife name and i saw those teenagers are working on this and melionSG group is meant for those prostitute doing thier sex job

If there is no male in the house then I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm a mother of 2 and I still go to bed wearing lingerie.

But what kind of message is a mother giving to her daughter by wearing sexy lingerie to bed? Also, regarding the child wearing only a camisole and boyshorts while walking around the house, will my daughter think it’s ok to do that just because I approve of it?

whether there's male sibling in the house, I think we as a mother have responsibility to tell our kids what is right to do

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles