Confinement food

Is it really necessary to eat confinement food only? Or I can resume normal food but less spicy and less sugar/cold drinks.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Confinement food is more to recovery for your internal organs. Eating less spicy food or less cold drinks is not recommended, trust me (it is still spicy and it is still cold). I have done it 😆 It hurt my stomach like hell. Yes, you will still be alive but its not good for your recovery process. One of my friend drank cold drink right after giving birth, she developed a fever and had to stay in the hospital longer. She was shivering too. In Malay, we call it bentan. You can do your own homecook meal. If you are a muslim, i recommend engaging Sizzling Dyyana for confinement food. Its gonna be my 3rd time engaging her. Food taste awesome and never tasteless. Her dessert is to die for too.

Read more

Tbh I ordered confinement food but threw 95% of my food cause it sucks. Ended up eating my own food just avoiding cold drinks. I did drink room temp soft drinks, 3 years PP I’m still alive and kicking with no issues 🤣.

2mo ago

yeah that's what I heard. and confinement food is expensive! After giving birth to my 1st child, I ate mostly home cooked or just ordered in soupy noodles etc. even ate pizzas. but some said its not healthy for Breastfeeding. this 2nd pregnancy I thought I'd want to hear from others how was their experience.🤪