A question for mummies who have both boys and girls: at what age do u separate them (when dressing/bathing) from seeing each other's genitals? My son and daughter is 7 and 3 respectively and we are still pretty liberal abt them roaming naked to their bedroom to wear clothes right after bathtime. What about the other mummies out there? ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

oh yes I used to have an ex colleague whom i think , something wrong with her mind. her daughter was 6yr old and she said ALL of them (hubby , her and daughter) always naked at home as weather is so hot 😲. i asked her how does her daughter react to seeing her hubby naked, she laughed and replied " aiya ok one ma, she always pull his penis what" omgggggg.. im sorry, i dont think its ok 🤐

Read more

separate from young . i hear some of my friends still leaving the door open as their kid hang around ... i dont think its healthy. as for touching, i saw my 11yr old touched himself while watching video . i told him its not wrong but to be discreet. i dont want him to grow up thinking self pleasure is dirty 😂

Read more

as the age of your son. i guess you must seperate them already. and we have to give them knowldge what are the things cant do. like touch this and that...

VIP Member

It's better to start from young as kids these days they develop faster then we thought they would

No girls of my own. 5 boys. I would think that I'll separate them from young.