help po mga mommy

Pwdenpo maka ask ng list ng hospital bag for baby?Thank you po

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Government issued IDs and important documents (e.g. SSS, Philhealth, insurance, HMO, birth plan if you have one, medical records, pedia’s information, admission orders, etc.) Hair tie – If you’ve got long hair, you’re going to thank us for putting this on the list! Cellphone, charger, power bank Comfortable pajamas or nightgowns with breastfeeding access (preferably button down ones) – Hospital gowns are usually not so comfortable and not stylish either! You deserve to feel good after giving birth, so make sure to pack this one! Bathrobe – For warmth and still with breastfeeding access Underwear – Choose super comfy ones! Maternity pads or adult diapers Nursing bra Breast pads – Because milk leaks! Nipple cream – (Optional) This is to soothe sore or cracked nipples, because breastfeeding can be really challenging at first, but hang in there, momma! I promise, it will get better! A trivia though, you can actually use your own breast milk too to ease soreness or heal cracked nipples. Slippers Socks Sweater – Hospitals can get very cold. Notebook and pen – So that you can track your baby’s feedings, poop, diaper changes, etc. Makeup – Or a tinted balm because you deserve to feel good about yourself! You just gave birth! Woohoo! Plus your lips can also get really dry during labor and from cold room temperature. Pocket mirror – So it’ll be easier to prettify yourself. Own pillow and blanket – Ask the hospital though if they will allow you to bring your own. (The hospital where I gave birth didn’t allow an additional pillow, but they did allow me to bring my own blanket.) Toiletry kit – (Including deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouth wash, shampoo, conditioner, soap, comb/brush, facial wipes, feminine wash, dry shampoo–because you might not be allowed to take a shower yet, wipes, bathroom tissue, cotton buds, facial wash, toner, moisturizer, etc.) Body lotion – Because not only your lips will get dry, plus it’s a great way to help you relax too! Binder – Especially for CS mommas! Hospitals provide binders but I would recommend bringing your own as it’s much more comfortable. Make sure to give this to your nurse once you’re already asked to enter the delivery room since they usually put this on CS moms right after. (Wink is a well-loved brand for CS moms.) Music, magazines, books – For leisure, just in case you need to wait in the hospital or just to set a happy vibe. Snacks – Breastfeeding can get you really hungry! Stock up on healthy snacks you can munch on while feeding the baby or just when you feel like it. Nursing pillow Nursing cover – Just in case you feel uncomfortable when guests arrive but you have to feed the baby, this will surely come in handy! Water bottle – Trust me, you’re going to need a lot of fluids, especially when breastfeeding. Comfortable going home clothes

Magbasa pa