Child's CPF Balance

PSA: Link your child's CPF account to yours today! In order to check your child's CPF balance, you have to first link it to your own account - don't wait until you need it because it'll take some time to process. Here's what you need to do: 1) Call ​​1800-227-1188 and request for the form to be mailed to you (that's the only way you can do it so far!). 2) Wait for the form and envelope to be mailed to your home address. 3) Fill up the form and mail it back to CPF Board using the enclosed envelope - remember to include the necessary documents stated on the form too! NOTE: You can only apply to view your child's CPF statements online if: 1) Both you and your child(ren) are Singapore Citizens/Permanent Residents with your own CPF accounts AND 2) Your child(ren) are below 16 years old

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Oh I didn’t know about this. Thanks!

5y ago

No worries! Wanted to check my son's account balance (his insurance got rejected because of insufficient Medisave) but this was the only way I could get access - they didn't allow to check over the phone or even in person at CPF board :/

VIP Member

Thanks