Is it safe to do Eyelash Extension before delivery?

As previously before delivery I would lay down flat facing up, is it okay since i’m 37 goin 38 soon.. if safe, any recommendations place?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did mine at 37 weeks at a home based place I go to regularly. It was always done under an hour plus but being heavily pregnant, I lied down sideways with my head straight throughout entire session as lying flat was uncomfortable. U will need to look for a lash place that does extensions fast like mine. Not sure where ure staying so can’t exactly recommend but a really gd and reliable one is Dr Lash which I’ve also went to during my pregnancy in 2nd trimester. Thou it’s not cheap but quality good and lasting. Plus point is they have a few outlets.

Read more
2y ago

Dr Lash ~ thanks dear , will check this out

TapFluencer

I always did mine with a lash tech near my place. She's super good and her lashes last long! 😄 Anyway, with the tummy, lying down will be a bit uncomfortable though. 🥲

VIP Member

I did too when I was about to deliver my first born. 😆 but the lying down in the same position on the back for the whole session will be a little uncomfy.

2y ago

yes yes understand, thanks dear