Dine in during this period?

Any pregnant ladies who are still often going out (other than work) and dine in? How about those who have not dine in due to the recent spike in community cases? How long have you been staying at home? I have tried to restrict myself to go out other than work but sometimes will have mixed feeling and feel really bored with limited food choices. #pregnancy #COVID_19

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi there, im still dine in to coffee shop especially outdoor one. But only go out on sat or sun morning (before lunch time). firstly, i tried to restrict myself to go out too, except visit my gynae. But turn out become an argument with hubby. If ur hubby can compromise with what you believe it now, go for it, better still resrict urself & stay at home unless necessary. In the end, when we go out, we nvr know ppl around us healthy or no, you & ur baby healthy are priority. Stay safe & be strong until situation getting better mom!!☺️

Read more
3y ago

Agree with you! Husband needs to compromise also.. So far my hubby is quite supportive but he needs his staycation badly. So we just decide to go for one last time 😁 stay safe everyone!