Count baby kicks!

Pregnancy is probably the most wonderful journey that every mom goes through. And the scariest too! Am I eating right? Will I hurt my baby? Why is my baby not moving? Call me paranoid, but with my three pregnancies, I would easily worry whenever I noticed my baby not being so ‘active’. Counting kicks is a great habit that pregnant mommies should cultivate during the third trimester. Starting at 28 weeks, your baby’s movement becomes more predictable, so you become more aware if there is a slight change in the pattern of movement and if it’s time to check with your doctor. Project Sidekicks aims to help parents have healthy pregnancies and reduce the stillbirth risks through advocating counting kicks, sleeping on the side, no smoking, and good mental health. For more information, head over to www.project-sidekicks.com Download theAsianparent Philippines app to use the Kick Counter! #ProjectSidekicks #CountBabyKicks #TAPSidekicks #TheAsianParentPH #TAPVIPMom #TAPVIPMomsPH #TAPVIPParentsPH

Count baby kicks!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

thanks for sharing this feature, mommy!!