Curious about my baby in tummy if she /he's normal,what is the best way to know if your baby is ok

#pregnancy im a bit curious about the baby in a tummy,how i find out if my baby is normal like their siblings.because im afraid if i saw somebody giving birth to her child with a physical problem.like for example her baby has a ceased on their head or no ears.sometimes bingot.what is the sign of unhealthy baby in a tummy.i know that ultrasound can detect what is the problem of a baby.but some parents they dont afford to pay the 3d ultrasound its because its too.expensive i hope someone can answer my over thinking question in my head.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

the only way is to have a CONGENITAL ANOMALY SCAN (CAS) makikita dun kung ok si baby. it will also detect the heart beat of the baby. true enough it is costly kasi thorough yung pag check or scan kay baby mo. if kumpleto daliri, kung may kamay at paa, kung malaki ba ulo, kung ok ang internal organs and alike. ang hindi lang sakop ng CAS is kung special si baby psychologically. and btw, dont use the word ceased. ceased means patay. or do you mean cyst yung bukol if that is what you mean to say.

Magbasa pa
4y ago

CAS The shape and structure of the baby's head and brain Your baby's face to see the mouth and cleft palate Your baby's spine to see if the bone align Your baby's abdominal wall to make sure it covers all the internal organs.  Your baby's heart, its chambers, and valves Your baby's stomach, kidneys, and of course, arms,  legs, fingers, and toes Your baby's sex (though this can be determined earlier via another kind of prenatal testing)  BPS Fetal tone Fetal breathing Fetal movements Amniotic fluid volume

No one knows if what is the status of ur baby inside unless u do an ultrasound. Your tummy is not transparent to see what is inside.

VIP Member

sa ultrasound lang po yan makikita. minsan po hindi rin nadedetect agad ng ultrasound. pray lang po na maayos si baby.

You can let your OB explain your ultrasound result po

ultrasound