Immediately
After first ultrasound
Second trimester
Third trimester

14946 responses

64 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My sister knew first about my pregnancy, faint line kasi so i thought it was negative, then she confirmed it was positive, then my parents, then my husband's brother to help me surprise my husband, then lastly my husband and his parents 😅😍

Agad agad, Hahaha kasi sobrang saya namin ni mister, 6yrs na ksi kami. Tagal namin hinintay na kami na magkababy at kami naman magbalita sa mga family, friends ko na buntis ako🙏😇❤

VIP Member

On the day ng mag PT ako sinabi n nmin s Mother in law ko and the following day s parents ko and yung mga kapatid lng nmin. And on my 2nd trimester dun n s mga closest family and friends.

Me and husband initially planned to keep our pregnancy a secret. Unfortunately, my morning sickness during the first trimester was really bad and that was when they knew.

Husband knows already and my parents. Would like to officially announce it to our friends when I'm sure of this little ones gender 🥰

Nung nagPT ako sa family ko and sa side ni BF, then after 2 months closest friends and for my other friends maybe pag nalaman ko na Ang gender😘

I let the nearest family know about it first since they might ask to do heavy chores. 😌 Later to the officemate.

Immediately to my husband, once done with ultrasound scan(heartbeat detected) then family. Friends and relatives later 😆

Immediately kasi ang tagal syang pinagpray na dumating. Days after knowing na may baby na, nagannounce na kami.

Immediately sa parents namen and then sa close cousinfriends after namen 1month in in public na din.