Preg food diet

Can preg still eat salad fresh vege, cheese and and fresh milks?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes you can. However, I’d be more wary with salad prepared outside. If I prepare my own salad, I feel it is safe. The only reason that raw vegetables is not recommended is when shops leave it out for long hours which reduces its freshness or they do not wash it thoroughly and there could still be bacteria. So salad at home, definitely safe. Outside, I wouldn’t recommend. Cheese - dont take soft cheese. Not recommended also because of the way it’s processed as a number of soft cheese are made with mould and there’ll be bacteria. Hard cheese like cheddar, mozzarella are generally safe. Sliced cheese that we usually eat with bread and burgers are safe too. Fresh milk - definitely safe. Choose pasteurized milk and you’re good to go! 😊

Read more

Better to avoid salad if possible since the veg is raw. Soft cheese such as Brie need to avoid. Mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese can eat. As for fresh milk better to drink maternal milk or like milo since it’s hot.

Can. In moderation. Fresh milk like Meiji or marigold drink daily should be fine.