First time mummies woes

Has these thoughts been keeping you up all night? Comment which of these do you often think about, or other concerns that we have missed out 🤱🏻

First time mummies woes
26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm annoyed at times with how my in-laws handle my baby. I get that my baby is their first grandchild and the first girl in their family, but at times I feel like my feelings and decisions are not reciprocated (e.g. feed baby with frozen milk when I intend to latch, wear her clothes that was not what I gave). Makes me think that there's no use to being her mother...

Read more
5mo ago

Me too and I'm living together with them at their house. can only close one eye. I will focus on the fact that at least they really care for their grandchild and will take care of her needs when she is crying, and I can have my rest time

I keep worrying that my baby is -bored in the womb -not sure whether to lie down on left or right to let her feel better -worried that sunlight might shine into my belly - keep calculating the numbers of times she moves in my belly. and many more..

Read more
TapFluencer

I keep thinking that I’m a failure at being a mom when I’ve done everything I can think of but I still can’t get my baby to stop fussing and crying.

VIP Member

i don't have much supplies on breast milk. i feel so inadequate N feel sh**ty for not able to provide my baby with my BM. #FIRSTTIMEMOM

Will it get better tomorrow? How many hours interval should the feed be? Am i supplying enough to meet the demand ?

Will tomorrow be better? How can I get baby to calm? Why baby keep crying for no reason?

I always question can I eat this? is it safe eating this and that? =P

TapFluencer

am I being a good mum to my children?

I keep thinking when will this newborn phase be over and things will get better

How do I juggle family and work