Please suggest some finger foods for 8 month old baby? :)

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I remember giving my baby raisins, apple, carrot sticks. They were thick and she didn't have teeth so she kept licking at it. Also, grapes cut into tiny pieces. https://www.loveandlogic.com/articles-advice/helping-aggressive-toddlers-and-preschoolers-started-before-its-too-late

i used to give my baby idly in the morning,colourful cookedvegetable like carrot,dates,and in the evening i used to give grapes ,steemed apple,citrus fruits mixed with cerlac and cooked rajma,soya granules garnished with tomatoes and little bit of rock salt

Here are few finger foods you can offer your baby: - banana - steamed apple or pear - cooked chicken strips - cooked vegetables -- carrot sticks, green beans, green peas - bread sticks - toast - watermelon cubes - strawberries - dried apricots - raisins

Read more

My baby used to love carrot sticks -- you can steam them a bit to go easy on the kid. Other than that, raisins, half cut grapes, cooked asparagus, even biscuits. Basically whatever their tiny hands can hold with a pinching grasp.

thank u these suggestion will really help me