Planning to do 1 yr old birthday celebration for my daughter. Any great suggestion for theme, catering and mini children's game?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Does your daughter have any special preference for a character ? My 9 months old gal likes the book The Very Hungry Caterpillar and I am thinking of using this theme as I find it less common and I can include the fruits mentioned in the book. Makes for a healthier dessert table :) For catering I believe Neo Gardens has a 15% off baby's first year party and an additional 5% off if they are a jubilee baby and you book your catering with them last year. I used them for first month and absolutely love the food and the setup. They can even do a thematic setup for you with an additional $150-$200. For children's game I am also considering if I should hire a balloon sculptor, or magician. Don't want to run up too much costs though. Another Idea is to rent a bouncy castle . If you want the kids to have activities maybe can consider holding the party at an indoor playground like Hokey Pokey?

Read more
VIP Member

Theme: Alice in wonderland? Or Dora the explorer? Or curious George if she is born in year of monkey? I like girls who are exploratory and curious!