Planning to go to Cartimar over the weekend as my aunt said it's the perfect place if you want to look for pets but you have a tight budget. Do you know the best way to commute going there if I'll be coming from Marikina?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

If you want to get there hassle-free, you may want to try booking from either Uber or Grab, although that might not be the quickest way to get there. I believe the fastest way would still be via LRT. Just follow the directions above stated, and make sure to ride one when it's not rush hour. You know how infamous LRT is during rush hours haha

Magbasa pa

A jeepney ride to Cubao then take MRT, alight at Pasay - Rotonda station. Take a Jeep na Quiapo ang byahe. Ilang kembot lang nasa cartimar na. Kaya nga syang lakarin from rotonda e.

Try mo din po sa Aranque mas malapit ng konte sayo. Babba ka lang sa LRT 2 Recto tas kaunting lakad lang. Kung anong tinda sa Cartimar Pasay ay meron din sa Aranque.

Take the LRT purple line. Get off from Doroteo Jose, transfer to LRT 1 and board en route to Baclaran. Get off at Libertad station. :)

use LRT2 going dorotoeo Jose then ride the LRT1 going to Cartimar.