Stand a chance to WIN a Pearl Series Water Dispenser (worth $2,188) by Livingcare!

Tell us why you would like to win a Pearl Series water dispenser in the comment section below! 😉

Stand a chance to WIN a Pearl Series Water Dispenser (worth $2,188) by Livingcare!
150 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The pearl series water dispenser has so many wonderful features to adore for such as the child lock function as an added protection, 7 instant temperatures for convenience usage, filter change indicator helps in reminding us when it needs to be replaced, motorless and tankless feature which is eco friendly and lastly it is not bulky!! Slimmest design for a water dispenser very much convenient for my limited kitchen space! I have personally come across this water dispenser even in my gynae's clinic at Mt Elizabeth Novena Hospital!!! Im a staff there in a maternity ward! I personally know Dr Choo Wan Ling and Dr CK Khoo using This!!! This pearl series water dispenser will be very useful not to only myself but also to an elderly woman in my family. I'm currently expecting my first baby and I foresee that there will be a need for a good water dispenser with different temperatures to prepare baby milk formula when needed. Moreover with it added benefits such as the filtration and better water quality will improve our entire family health as well as lifestyle! Currently we prepare our water with a regular electrical kettle which can be a hassle especially when preparing baby milk at night or at odd hours. My husband loves to boil our water before consumption as well and my 67 year old mum who loves to make tea and coffee every now and then for teabreak! Therefore I will be blessed if me and my family wins this as a gift 🎁 Truly will be thankful to TheAsianParent and LIVINGCARE for it!

Read more

My spouse and I have been thinking to reward ourselves as first-time parents-to-be with something practical. We do not want anything luxurious or fancy and narrowed down to a water dispenser! We drink a lot of water in this household thus owning a Pearl Series Water Dispenser by Livingcare would be life-changing on so many fronts! As first-time parents-to-be anytime now, my partner and I are feeling the stresses of managing our day to day on top of a child. We are convinced this dispenser can be the solution to getting water(clean and safe, hot and cold) with ease and convenience. We host friends and family often and this would be perfect for serving coffee, tea and other drinks! In addition, we love that Livingcare is a part of our local homegrown brands which we try to support as much as possible. Looking forward to having and maximising the usage of the machine in our home❣🏡 We'd be very very grateful to win this.

Read more
TapFluencer

This is a great addition to my family if I ever win this. We are still using hot water dispenser, so when baby cried murder in the middle of the night, at times I still fumbled as we were startled awake by his loud cries. So having to figure the right temperature of the water already took several minutes. By then when the formula milk is ready, sometimes baby is in a fit as he has been crying for awhile, needs to be pacified before drinking his milk. So all in all this Pearl series water dispenser is a life saviour and a game changer for us. Plus, our family gets to drink filtered water, which is an additional bonus. It really also save us the time of boiling and cooling water to room temperature for consumption. It also create extra spaces as the Pearl series water dispenser is sleek looking. Definitely would love to have one in my kitchen.Wish me luck 🍀🙏🏻🤞🏻🌟

Read more
TapFluencer

I would love to win this! My husband has the tendency to forget about refilling the kettle and the water jug whenever its empty and this creates frustration whenever my baby girl cries for milk because I would need to quickly fill up and wait for the water to boil. If I win this, not only will it help me to get water instantly, i will be able to choose the right temperature to make my baby girls milk and not have to waste time and water to measure the right temperature. The best part is that it self cleaning which is one less chore for me as I always have to clean my water jug and kettle every so often. Honestly, having this water dispenser will really help me in a long run. From making milk for my baby, serving my husband a hot cup of tea to drinking a cold drink during a hot day.

Read more

I have 2 young kids and I’m working full time without a helper. Time is so precious to us now after having our second kid. With the Pear Series Water Dispenser, i can use those precious time save from boiling and transferring water into a flask, to spend quality time with my children and hubby! My husband will be so happy if we owned this appliance at home! He can easily make a cup of coffee or even midnight cup noodle supper without the hussle of waiting, boiling and transferring water! With 1 button, he can easily choose the desired water temperature! In addition, I have very limited kitchen top space, with this water dispenser, I can clear my kettle, flask and water pot from my table! Making my kitchen so neat and sleek! ❤️

Read more

As a working mum, time is super precious. Need to look after the LO, do household chores, on top of preparing the family meals and LO's meals. With the addition of this livingcare water Dispenser, it will not only ensure that the family drinks quality water that is clean and good for the body, it also saves so much time!!! More time to bond with the LO as time flies and they grow up way too fast. No time to spare on boiling, cooling and refilling the kettle!! Makes drinking water and making milk a hassle free journey. 😂😂 The livingcare water Dispenser is compact and slim, does not occupy too much space on the table top. Hope to win!!

Read more

Life as hectic enough as a working mum, so I definitely would love any help I can get! I often forget about the water I was boiling for my baby’s milk, and had to waste precious time re-boiling and mixing water to get the right temperature again 🥲 Having this Pearl Series Water Dispenser from Livingcare will definitely be a game-changer for my life, solving my problems with just one click! 🤩 In addition, I absolutely adore its slim and ✨aesthetically✨ pleasing design, which can fit seamlessly on to my already packed kitchen counter! Hope to win this and my bring convenience to my little family ♥️

Read more
VIP Member

Love the sleek design and it would fit well in our small kitchen. besides, it seems easy to use, especially so because we have an elderly at home, shes having poor memory now, so making things easy for her to use would best. Previously got one water system, but turns out it was too complicated, too many buttons that the poor elderly constantly over filling and spilling water, and she had difficulty filling hot water, always disensing the cold one instead. Though ahe didnt want to trouble us by asking for help, and she felt bad about it, and so do we... not really sure how to help so hope to win this for her.

Read more
TapFluencer

Making milk for my baby seems to be an easy task but if you make the milk to hot or too cold, it might scald or scare the baby. This is even tougher when you have a hungry baby crying for milk. My life will be easier with this Pearl Series water dispenser where you do not need to spend time boiling water and mixing the room temperature and hot water to get the desired water temperature you want. Simply dispense the water at the temperature you require to prepare the milk and there you have the milk for your hungry baby. Convenient, clean and efficient, who doesn't want?❤️

Read more

I wish to win a set hopefully, as this reduces the need for continual boiling of water and the subsequent waiting for it to cool down to room temperature so that my kids can drink it. My kids can also dispense water themselves without waiting for me to refill for them as one has a smaller build and the existing flask is quite heavy for him. This would encourage them to drink more water and stay hydrated, which is important in such hot weather. It adds independence to their daily routine, which I strongly support. Thank you for this giveaway!🙏💖

Read more