Hello Parents Have been spending $ for my LO and wanting to know which credit cards give the best rebates? Thank you in advance!

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

If you don't already have one, I'd actually suggest AGAINST having any credit cards at all - they require very high discipline and budgeting to make sure you don't end up overspending and landing yourself in a situation where you spend more than you can afford to. If you're looking for rebates/rewards for shopping, I'd suggest looking into debit cards that offer cashback - and also existing programs at places you shop most often :) Be it brand-specific ones (eg. Kiddy Palace), mall-specific (eg. CapitaMalls) or general ones like Shopback - I'd say those are a lot safer than credit cards in the long run!

Read more

I agree with the Jayashree article! Depends on your spending actually ah. IMO, get something evergreen like POSB everyday for your groceries that sorta thing!

Hey, I think this article is really useful..do check it out: https://sg.theasianparent.com/credit-cards-for-singapore-families/

I like to use my points for travel so I find DBS Altitude quite good or NTUC as you can't go wrong with grocery rebates.

Don't really understand rebates thing, but I have the NS50 voucher to help my spending needs :D