Parents who decided not to get a yaya, why did you decide to do it and how did/do you manage the set-up?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Decided not to get a yaya since my boys are aged 6 and 7 na. I can teach them to help with house chores which is part naman talaga ng homeschool namin. Si bunso na lang talaga ang alagain at 1 yr and 3 months. Matter of getting an effective and efficient routine and syempre support ni hubby.

I didn't get a yaya because I am working from home and my mother lives with us. The baby's playpen is beside my work area so I can still watch her while I work. Then during my break, I play with my baby or read books. If I have a meeting, my mom takes care of the baby.

sa bahay lang ako at hindi na ako nagwork since kinasal kami. focus talaga ako sa pag-alaga sa anak namin. kapag ang nanay kasi ang nag-alaga sa anak niya ay mas maalagaan niya ito dahil nararamdaman ng nanay kung anong pangangailangan ng kanyang anak.

I think it's more because of a need and for convenience because everyone inside the house is busy so a maid was necessary. There are legitimate agencies (even online) that help you get a maid. :)