any parent interested in tuition?

any parents looking for tuition ? my son wants to go for tuition but needs another child to accompany him as this would get both students 50% off the registration fee

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here's a recommendation. www.thinkplaceeducation.com Not sure about the distance, as the centre is located in Bukit Timah. All their tutors are Full-time with years of experience. Their lead tutor for Math and Science is very good and highly qualified, and has published 10+ assessment books for O-levels. I have a nephew that takes up their English class, taught by an ex-management consultant. He tells me that they explore topics ranging from social problems, to current affairs and evergreen topics (e.g. social media is good, Nations should work together to achieve mutual benefits). Content taught is covered in JC GP, but watered down to the understanding and requirements of Secondary level.

Read more

Maybe you could share more info like the location, subjects, background of teacher or tuition centre?

5y ago

Tampines, upper sec Mathematics

VIP Member

Location? Age of child? Subjects interested in? Do you have a tutor already in mind?

5y ago

VIP Member

Hi.. where do you stay and where is the tuition center?

5y ago

VIP Member

Any age group?? Locations?? Subject please

5y ago

Do you have more information on this?

5y ago

VIP Member

Sounds like a great promo!

Tampines. why?