is my baby too big???

hi parents. i have a 7,5 months old son. he's now almost 9 kgs! Is it normal???? he eats and drinks milk a lot. sleep a lot. so i think his calories doesn't go anywhere but his weight

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! It's natural to worry about your baby's growth, but it sounds like your son is doing great. At 7.5 months old and almost 9 kgs, he seems to be within a healthy range. Babies grow at different rates, and a good appetite coupled with lots of sleep is typically a sign that they're thriving. It's wonderful that he's eating and drinking milk well. If you ever feel concerned about his weight or growth pattern, it’s always a good idea to check in with your pediatrician for personalized advice. They can track his growth curve and ensure everything is on the right track. In the meantime, if you're looking to support his healthy eating habits, you might want to consider this supplement for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers [here](https://invl.io/cll7h72). These supplements can help boost your nutrition, which in turn supports your breast milk quality if you're still breastfeeding. Keep up the great work, and trust your instincts as a parent! Your little one sounds happy and healthy. https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Don’t fret, my son is 6.5 months old and at 10.5kg. As long as he is healthy, eating and peeing well, being active and looking darn cute, I wouldn’t be worried. Each baby have their own growth, you’d never know if they start losing that chubs after solid or when they start crawling/walking exerting more energy to offset the calories. Enjoy the chubbiness loaf!!

Read more

is fine. my son 4 mths old is 8.5kg now. 95 percentile. is normal for baby to be chubby now. they will start to lose weight when they are more active e.g. crawling walking

Probably in the higher percentile. Can refer to the health booklet or raise it during the development check. Once they start solids, their weight might fluctuate

U can refer to the growth chart in the health booklet to check his percentile. Alternatively, can ask PD

Refer to the growth chart on health booklet. If concerned, see a PD for assurance

slightly above the 75%. was he born big?

TapFluencer

i often referred to health booklet