11 weeks. Right pelvic pain/cramp/nerve tugging feeling when standing/walking

The pain goes away only when I’m sitting or lying down… I read that it could be round ligament pain that should go away quite quickly. It’s been a day I could barely walk without feeling pain. Can only sit or lay down. No spotting or abnormal discharge. Is the pain supposed to last so long? Should self medicate with pain relief med?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yup i had that constant pain when i was pregnant even went kkh a&e but no abnormalities. I just went bed rest for 2 weeks and it was fine. And yes sometimes it can be pelvic pain or round ligament and honestly for me it doesnt go off “quickly” sometimes it stays for few days. Can try take Panadol if you need painkiller

Read more

had that similar experience and mine started earlier at about week 8, the pain didn't go away quickly as well. dr also said it was fine and i went about my daily routine just had to walk really slowly/even limping a little when the pain starts. went away at about week 15!

It sounds like sciatica, which can last even post pregnancy! Like me 8 months post partum sometimes still have sciatica. Need to do daily stretches/exercises to relief the pain. Got some masaage techniques too can find on tiktok 👍🏻