Out of curiousity, for those who practised extended breastfeeding, how old was your child when you eventually stopped? Mine is 3.5yrs old and I think the end is (sadly) drawing near...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I totally understand how you feel... the love-hate relationship gets to us when the end is near. Mine eventually self-weaned during my first tri with baby #2... i think she could feel i was having nipple aversion and felt the pain with each suckle :( it broke my heart, but i guess, better to have her "break up" with me than me taking that decision. It would have been so much harder for me to take that step. Treasure the memories mama :) Don't feel sad for long, and just enjoy the nursing in the meantime :)

Read more

The exceptional aspect about https://www.phdresearchproposal.org/ provider is they handiest provide one off, custom essays to every consumer. In an educational environment wherein the concern of being accused of plagiarism could be very real, having that assure allows plenty. Their writers will write an essay that’s designed the solution the question your professors have set you, so you recognize you’ll get pinnacle marks too.

Read more

I latch my no.1 until she was 2.5 years old and she self-weaned due to my milk dried up during pregnancy. For no.2, I latched him until he is 2 years old and milk also dried up due to 3rd pregnancy. I would love to latch as long as possible but not beyond 4 years old for my no.3.

3mo ago

I completely empathize with your sentiments. The complex emotions that come with the nearing end of the breastfeeding journey can be challenging. In my experience, my child naturally self-weaned during my first trimester with baby #2. It seemed like she could sense my discomfort and nipple aversion, experiencing pain with each suckle. Although it was heartbreaking, I believe it was better for her to initiate the "break-up" rather than me making that decision. Cherish the beautiful memories, mama! While it's natural to feel a bit melancholic, try to focus on enjoying the remaining nursing moments. They are precious and deserve to be embraced wholeheartedly. https://thindassignmenthelp.com/

thanks

my wife breastfed my baby for 6 months