Week 6 light pink discharge when wiping

Just had my ultrasound and can see my baby's heartbeat, and saw doctor. All was ok. But after the visit suddenly had pink discharge when i wipe.. Do i need to go back to the doctor? Next appointment is in 3 weeks, am already on duphaston twice a day

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just as update, after it stopped a day or 2 I had discharge again, so I went to KKH Urgent O&G... The Dr the discharge is not blood, but looks like infection, so did swab for me.. End up is really bacterial infection so prescribed antibiotics. But did scan and baby is growing normally so that's a relief

Read more

I had the same condition 2 weeks ago and is on duphaston as well. The pink discharge will only last for a day or at most 2 days. But if it prolongs please go back to see the doctor

I experienced the same but it was very light and stopped after 2-3 of peeing. Did you go to the doctor? How did it go?

3mo ago

In the end I didn't go back, cuz the next pee the discharge was back to normal. I also had red dragon fruit juice few hours before that episode so my hubby say maybe it's because of that?

Yes if there is a suspicion of a bleed you should go and see a doctor early!