Pwede ba oatmeal for pregnant women? Is oatmeal good for pregnant women?

Pwede ba oatmeal for pregnant women? Is oatmeal good for pregnant women? Ano po kaya mga benefits ng oatmeal sa pregnancy. I have been having them for breakfast or dinner almost daily especially on days that I have no appetite

22 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes oatmeal is good for pregnant women! I've been taking oatmeal when I was pregnant but I skipped the 3-in-1 packs and made my own with sugarless milk alternatives. I rotate between oat/ soy milk, primarily because I'm not a big fan of cow's milk. I add fresh fruits for some sweetness instead and I do add unsalted baked nuts for texture.

Read more

Of course yes oatmeal is good for pregnant moms. But you should be taking out pure oats, can mix with fresh milk, fruits & nuts for to make it more nutritious. Avoid 3-in-1 oats as they mostly contains sugar and other unnecessary ingredients.

Super Mum

Yes oatmeal is good for pregnant moms. But maybe not the 3in1 as it’s loaded with sugar and more “unhealthy” compared to those plain ones . You can add fruits and milk to those plains one too. Search for recipe online

VIP Member

Oatmeal for pregnant is SUPER healthy. You may even want to think about leveling up to rolled oats. That one is healthiest. I swear by it.

Hi! Should be ok! If you are able to manage, can try adding some fresh fruits in them if you can to get some vitamins too.

I’m having this too! But the vanilla flavour. I drink it every other day for breakfast or during teabreak.

Hi there can eat but just be careful with the sugar level...this 3 in 1 all can put u at risk of having GDM

If you have the time, try making your own overnight rolled oats :) tastes good with some honey or fruits

oats are good. I would swap for rolled oats and make overnight oats, put in some almond and add fruits

TapFluencer

should be fine... how about trying those without added sugar as well?