Confinement meals

Not looking to hire confinement nanny, planned to have just confinement meals delivered to me daily. Been reading about chili padi, tian wei and Thomson confinement food and nouriche. Anyone tried any of the above able to provide some comments? I read that chili padi their thermal container not clean well at times. Like stale smell or oil seen in their Logan red dates soup. Anyone experience it before? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated! #pleasehelp #advicepls #1stimemom

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I tried Chilli Padi, Yue Zi Le and Nouriche. Chilli Padi and Yue Zi Le tasted really good, both seemed like those traditional chinese food. But somehow when I did a finger prick test after eating Yue Zi Le, my sugar level seemed a little high. Not sure if its because they have the extra dessert? Haha but that was one of their advantages I feel. Nouriche seemed like those healthy healthy option, haha. But someone had shared about how their reviews are actually not accurate as they offered vouchers after their meal trial to those who gave them food reviews. You can also look out for groupbuys then compare the prices from there. Some groupbuys also allowed you to take 14 days first, then if you want to continue, you just top up the 28 days minus 14 days package difference (at the groupbuy price!) which i find super worth it and I dont have to commit to the whole month. Last resort after 2 weeks if really so jialat i can change caterer.

Read more