20 weeks but not feeling kicks

Is it normal to not feel the kicks yet at 20 weeks? How does the kicks feel like? FTM so i have no idea🤣

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am FTM too and I only started to feel the movements around 22 weeks. Even now at 24 weeks the kicks are not that powerful yet. Baby is usually more active at night when I am laying down / sleeping, can feel poking sensation here and there, and sometimes it’s as if there’s something rolling around inside your tummy. I also notice my baby moves more when I play music or take cold food / drinks.

Read more

It starts as swishing around? Imagine like a washing machine and the clothes are moving hahaha. Or like fishes moving. Over time it gets stronger and the vibrations can be seen slightly on the exterior of the tummy. I’m week 21 now and feeling more targeted movements like poking occasionally. You can keep a look out if you start to feel them. :)

Read more

I didn’t feel any movement until late week 24 😅 but the feeling is very funny. It felt like a tiny tap inside my tummy. like baby saying "hello mama" Some days I feel him, some days I don’t. now i am at 30 weeks, the movement is very obvious esp when im lying down. placed my hand on my belly and can feel like pushing against it 😅

Read more

I didn’t feel any movement until late week 24 😅 but the feeling is very funny. It felt like a little tap inside my tummy. Then thru out the day it felt like the kind of guuloo guuloo when you are hungry but at the lower abdominal. Some days I feel him, some days I don’t.