Is it normal to get dizzy after breastfeeding? I want to know what could help me relieve vertigo and sometimes nausea. TIA

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess, you get your B12 levels checked. You might be anaemic. Give utmost priority to what you eat. Even dehydration can make you feel nauseated. Please go through the article below and I hope you can find the reason to your problem and solution too. Else, if it doesn't work, please visit your doctor. http://www.breastfeeding-problems.com/nausea-breastfeeding.html

Read more

Hi, Either you can be having low blood pressure or low sugar which may be making you dizzy after breastfeeding. Check with your doctor, perhaps you may be deficient in some vitamins in your body. Since your body is catering to two people now, you will have to be eating more of healthy food that could meet both of your baby and your nutritional demands.

Read more

Vertigo sounds bad! It is very dangerous esp if you are carrying/nursing a baby. Have you been eating and drinking enough? Drink ample water, those milk meant for lactating moms (i am drinking dumex mamil mama), warm milo or horlicks. And do see a doc if you have been eating/drinking well and yet you experience this. Take good care

Read more