Stomach feels tight

Hello, is it normal to feel tight around my tummy at week 21? I’m feeling very tight especially after a meal.

55 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Baby’s pushing the stomach and intestines together so there’s a little less space, hence you might feel the tightness. Eat smaller but more frequent meals? If the tightness becomes pain and doesn’t go away, you should see a doctor. Especially if you have other symptoms as well

TapFluencer

Yes it is, so no worries! The baby is growing rapidly especially during the second trimester so the womb is taking up a lot more space, hence the tightness after a meal as your stomach is also filling up.

VIP Member

It will happen when baby is growing on the upper Side so womb pressure it often we feel tight tummy .Take ur food with smaller quantities more no time then it won’t t effect much

me too. especially when baby is on one side of the tummy. I will stand up and rub the tummy to coax him to move to the middle. then tightness feeling should subside abit

Yes! It feels like a balloon on a verge of bursting haha… i will stand up and walk around at home after dinner. Helps a little :)

me too! feeling like bloating all the time! also have diarrhea and pain come and go for 6 day already. should I go to doctor ?

Yes same here! That’s why I always apply oil before bed to moisturise my tummy :)

8mo ago

Pwd po ba virgin coconut oil sa tummy?

same here..i feel like my tummy will burst anytime..haha

9mo ago

Saaame, especially in the evening after a long day

Same. If I eat too much I feel tight and hard to sleep sometimes makes me hard to breathe also haha

YAAAASSS ME TOO hahahaha i was checking out on this too! i don't even know im full or hungry hahaha