Super tight & bloated tummy after meal

Currently in 3rd trim, with a big belly. Hate it whenever after eating, especially after dinner, my tummy will become super bloated, hard, and tight despite eating moderately. It will become very tight and super uncomfortable to the point sometimes i feel breathless and its impossible to sleep and all positions, including sitting is very uncomfortable. I would usually just spam yuyee oil for short term relieve for few times. Any tips to lessen the uncomfortable feeling after eating? I tried to walk around the house for few mins and feel even more uncomfortable due to the weight of my belly. #FTM

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have your dinner earlier, at least 3hrs before bedtime, so that your stomach has time to digest before u sleep. If u get heartburn, gaviscon is your new best friend too.

you could try to wear a belly belt. it really helped me cope with my 3rd trimester. that worked for me when i felt very heavy in my stomach and overwhelming

Since u are in 3rd trim i think it’s braxton hicks, i also have it. Can even last me the whole day!

I do feel this alot.might be indigestion/acid reflux try gaviscon tablet.