Drinking softdrinks

#nobadcommentsplease Been drinking too much softdrinks since First month. I thought it's part of my paglilihi or cravings pero until now (turning 37weeks) grabe inom ko ng softdrinks. Last second trimester, I asked my OB that I'm drinking a lot of soda, she said it's fine pero sa third trimester ko sabi niya wag na softdrinks but I can't help it. Tried it for a few days pero parang manghihina ako or sobrang uhaw ko na walang softdrinks but in slight moderation siya compared sa dati na puro softdrinks day and night. I was worried sa gestational diabetes but so far wala naman sa lab results (or di lang po talaga makikita sa blood test if meron? 😟😰)nung recently akong na-admit sa hospital because of pneumonia (tho I'm hoping paglabas ni baby okay pa) then paranoid na ako sa birth defects and stuff kaya twice pa ako nagpa-CAS (is CAS also very reliable?😫) I just wanna ask if may experience or kakilala kayo na nagka-negative result or effect sa pag-inom ng softdrinks. PS. I drink lots of water din like trying na ipareho ang amount ng softdrinks na naiinom ko sa water or milk. My usual drink is coke float and coke vanilla. Also, I thought mag-i-increase ang growth ng baby but it's the other way around. I'm not gaining too much weight like sa first born ko. Average lang. Also, one can lang naiinom ko ngayon tho my husband would usually serve me softdrinks lalo na page mainit ulo ko (Idk pero it kind of cooling me down) PPS. In addition, I'm eating lots of carbs and chocolates na rin. I had to buy a bag full of different chocolates na lagi kong baon para di nawawalan nang ngangatngatin.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

maaari pong may calcium and magnesium deficiency po kayo... "Lack of calcium and magnesium causes cravings for sweets. If you are craving sweets like carbonated soft drinks, you may be lacking in calcium and magnesium, making your body tired and not alert. The main ingredient of soft drinks is caffeine, so it can help you stay awake, but it is also addictive." mahilig din po ba kayo sa coffee?

Magbasa pa
1y ago

Am the Owner of the post. Yes, I am a coffee drinker. I also drank very, very little amount of coffee (probably 3-4cups only the entire pregnancy) before kasi need magpuyat for reviews sa school and evening pa classes ko that time (I was both working and studying at the same time) but stopped agad kasi mataas ang caffeine level and turned to softdrinks and sweets na lang which was my cravings since pregnancy until now na manganganak na ako. I'm not exactly gaining weight so I think di totoong nagpapalaki ng baby since average/normal lang naman fetal weight ng baby unlike my firstborn na walang softdrinks pero masyadong malaki.