Polyclinic appointment

My newborn baby was with private pediatrician for 2 weeks check up. We decided to go polyclinic. Does polyclinic do routine checkup? I noted can do immunisation with polyclinic too. How to inform or book with polyclinic? Thanks 😊

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just go to poly and make an appt. Mine was a private too from TMC but i do the vaccine at poly since its free (sumx need to pay) if you going to add some vaccine. But not that expensive as private one. Regarding the routine check up, I think it depends on your baby how well is your baby. Otherwise i think its fine

Read more

just call the polyclinic of your choice to arrange for an appointment. They will arrange for 1mth checkup and subsequent jab accordingly.

Super Mum

You can also use the health buddy appt to book though its a pretty long wait. The girls are right, just buzz them.

TapFluencer

for first visit i just walk in. subsequently the nurse will book the next appointment for vaccinations or checkup

TapFluencer

call Polyclinic to arrange 1st month check up appointment, from there nurse will arrange subsequent 💉

TapFluencer

yes, 1st visit to PD for my kids too, then it's onto polyclinics... no exorbitant prices for me

Super Mum

You can call and book an appointment. They do check on baby's growth and milestones.

I called them up to make appt