Need some advice on baby carriers. I have Beco Gemini but I guess my baby finds it hot. Contemplating between Lillebaby, Tula and Manduca. Any reviews?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There is a comparison of the carriers you mentioned on this website: https://www.thesleepstore.co.nz/content/faq/carrier-comparison There doesn't seem to be much difference in terms of the specifications. All 3 of them are made with cotton, specifically organic cotton for Manduca. However Tula can only be used till baby is 24 months old, whereas Manduca and Lillebaby can be used till 48 months. Tula also requires an infant insert if your baby is newborn. So really depends how old your baby is right now. Tula is well known for comfort but I have also heard of mummies with 3 month old babies who are unable to use the Tula yet because of the large back panel. My suggestion is to go to the retail shops to try on the carriers first, or you can join the Facebook babywearing group to connect with mums who are willing to let you try on or loan carriers. At least you will know if your baby likes it as carriers are not cheap investments.

Read more

Hi sis! Im using a carrier branded as VRBabies. Super love siya ng baby ko. You might want to check it out 😊

Perhaps find coast designs so it’s less warm? I’m using Tula and loves it

Its up to you actually and see if u feelin’ comfortable.

thanks

my baby loves baby wrap more than anything