Need some advice on this. I am a FTWM and I usually express bm in the comfort of my office. However, I will be attending a full day seminar at MBS convention centre this week and not sure if there is any nursing room with electrical points nearby. Mommies out there pls help me. What will you do and what will you bring along? I won't have access to any fridge... and I can't sterilise my pump after each use (will need to pump a times in that one day!) Help!! I assume I will be there fr 8am til 6pm or so. Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here are the locations of the family rooms in MBS: http://www.marinabaysands.com/shopping/highlights-promotions/the-shoppes-family-rooms.html#2KMbjVwizv7rcZ8M.97 There is hot water dispenser so you can rinse your pump parts using hot water. See if you can check with the seminar organizer if they have any access to a fridge that you can use to help store your expressed milk.

Read more
8y ago

Thanks Jacq! Apparently these family rooms are all located away from the convention centre/ballrooms. I emailed to enquire and hopefully there is some facility nearby the function rooms.

I attended a wedding at one of the ballrooms (or do they call it halls?) last year and someone sitting me asked the staff if there was a room nearby she can use to breastfeed and they directed her somewhere. I didn't see or find out where (she's a stranger) but apparently in most of this establishments, if you ask, they will try their best to accede.

Read more

Thank you so much! Apparently MBS replied to my email...the list provided is as per what is stated on the link that Jacq has provided above. So I guess I might have to make quick dashes in between. Hopefully I will be able to meet someone who can redirect me to some nearby room. Thanks again for the suggestion..I will do that.

Read more