Hi all Just need to share and have some inputs. Back then, when i was in my early 20s, i had 1 abortion. Now, my current situation is, im blessed with 1 beautiful lo, been trying to conceive no.2 but failed. I had 2 miscarriages back to back. The 1st miscarriage i let it out naturally and everything was clear by the 7 weeks. Then i got pregnant immediately after that. When for my supposed 8 weeks scan but growth is 9 weeks and they can't detact any heartbeat. Waited for 2 weeks for nature to take its course but nothing. Came back for another scan and confirm no heartbeat. Cant bear to go thru anymore, decided to go for a d&c for the second miscarriage. Its been 3 months now. Been trying to be positive. My lo is already 5 years old and been hoping for a sibling. Im upset that ive let my lo down, not once but twice. Someone told me,its karma for what i did in my early 20s. Im trying my best not to get this in my head but it hurts everytime i think about it. I hope any kind kind soul can pray for me.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You’re lucky you still can conceive 1. A friend of mine can’t conceive at all after she had abortion when she was a teenager. She’s now married but can’t conceive at all... I’ll pray for you thou! What’s past is past... everyone makes mistake

VIP Member

Be strong mamma everything for a good cause .. soon ur lil one will come again .. tc , don’t think anything negatively , negative thinking always gives negative energy to us .. I pray for u , be happy just go with time everything will be alright