Is it necessary to buy this kind of bottle to let baby drink water? Baby Is 6 months old~

Post image
4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I will suggest start from straw cup straight away. This type of straw cups with holder to good for motivating the kids to learn how to drink From straw. By the time, you wan them Drink more water, they already drinking well from straw. After can consider Avent, it's anti-leak, it's very good but no holder. No1 try sippy cup fail, end change to straw cup, and master within few days also. No2 straight start straw cups, master on the day itself instead.

Read more
Post reply image
8y ago

I didn't care about the age state. It's just a waste of money to transit. I guess they are thinking they only have the ability to drink from the straw by 8 months, hence they state 8 months. Anyway, no harm buying earlier, earlier or later, ur LO stil

Firstly, how old is your baby? For the first 6 months of baby's life, water is not necessary as baby will get all the hydration he or she needs from breastmilk and formula. If baby is old enough to drink water, the bottle you suggested looks good, in my opinion. If baby is older, might I suggest a sippy cup?

Read more
8y ago

Can show me the type and brand?

it would be more ideal to get baby started on a sippy cup. n then transition to a straw cup and then a normal adult cup. if baby is 6mth old or older and use a nipple cup to drink water, that's going to make transition difficult.

8y ago

Can show me the type and brand of the sippy cup

not necessary, my babies started from straw cup

8y ago

Can show me what straw cup and brand?