Nearing the end of the first trimester but no signs of the morning sickness abating. Sigh. Is it common for morning sickness to drag on? :(

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Well it differs among mummies. Generally most people see morning sickness go away after the first trimester. Some "lucky" mummies like myself had it on and off throughout the whole pregnancy though it was less severe towards the later trimesters. It'll all be worth it when you see your baby. Press on!

Read more

Hey smriti nothing to worry about it as such! every woman's body is different. I know friends who didnt have morning sickness at all while some who had it in second trimester but nothing in first. So don't worry about it a lot

This is my 3rd pregnancy. First 2 had really bad sickness from day one. This one I'm 28 weeks and had none. All girls each pregnancy is different

TapFluencer

Morning sickness differs per pregnant woman. Typically it abates and becomes better during the second trimester and not before then

I am half way of my second trimester but I have never come across morning sickness it depends on how the pregnancy is treating you

I'm 18 weeks and still going. It's let up some but not much :/ I was the samr way with my first pregnancy. Good luck.

I'm 16 weeks and still got morning sickness 👎 it can last the entire pregnancy for some but mine isnt as bad as 6-12 weeks

Super Mum

We are all different so there is not exact time when will the morning sickness end. Just wait. 😊

Be grateful some of us have been throwing up from the go ND now m 8 months m still throwing up

I was sick my entire first 2 pregnancies. good luck momma