My LO took vaccination yesterday and now he has mild fever at around 99.4F first and now climbing up to 101F. Should I give him the fever medicine the nurse gave? At what temperature I should I go and see doctor

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most doctors agree that a normal body temperature for a healthy baby is between 97 and 100.3 degF (about 36-37.9degC). Anything more than that can be considered a fever. How old is your baby? Fevers are much more riskier when baby is 3 months or below. If baby is under 3 months, best to take baby to the doctor as soon as possible. If your baby is 3 months old or older, look out for how baby looks and acts. If he appears well and is taking fluids, there's no need to call the doctor unless the fever persists for more than 24 hours or is very high. Look out for other symptoms like vomiting, diarrhoea, earaches, fussiness and non-stop crying. These could also be signs that baby should be taken to the doctor.

Read more

Mild fever after vaccination for 1 day is ok as the body is learning to fight the disease. If prolonged and high fever, then have to inform doctor.

Vaccine is attacking the immune system. Take to homopath for a detox immediately!