My husband and I have decided to stop having kids (we already have 2, and that's enough for us). But I just found out that I am pregnant. I can't afford to have another child now (my other 2 are aged 11 and 12). I have always been against abortion, but that seems to be the only choice we have now. Will someone please share if they have been through an abortion and what I can expect (emotionally) once I've gone through with it. Should I prepare myself and my hubby for anything negative?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cheer up mommy ..don’t underestimate ur strengths..u are capable of building ur finances for ur family with Gods strength..don’t be discouraged..when u had ur first child u might not had tat much but obviously over the years things had changed..see things with belief.. this 3rd child will be a blessing to u and ur family a greatest treasure to this baby.. never cease praying ..there is nothing a man can build or destroy all are in Gods perfect plan ..God is in control..u can reach me for any counselling personally..There is nothing impossible for God

Read more