My husband and I have decided to stop having kids (we already have 2, and that's enough for us). But I just found out that I am pregnant. I can't afford to have another child now (my other 2 are aged 11 and 12). I have always been against abortion, but that seems to be the only choice we have now. Will someone please share if they have been through an abortion and what I can expect (emotionally) once I've gone through with it. Should I prepare myself and my hubby for anything negative?

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Being the 3rd child of a broken marriage in dirt financial. My childhood is just down right crappy and I wish I was never born so that my brother and sister can have more. I still do feel this way even i have a kid and experience some happiness after recent years success in career. If you made all the calculation and consultation and decided on this path. Go for it. With regardless to counseling, I can't help you because I'm a guy. Don't drag it too long because it will be more difficult for you and unborn child.

Read more