My baby boy is turning one this coming July. I still can't decide what giveaways shall I prepare. Any suggestions?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I think the best way would be to decide on a budget and a theme if you are having one. There are many ways to create giveaways depending on those 2 considerations. There are many things you can put together to create giveaways. There are many online stores that sell unique items that are fun for parties like handicraftsatbp on Instagram. They sell mini tool caddies or wooden stools which you can have designed to match your theme. Personally, I am not a fan of giveaways with a lot of candies. I prefer to put arts and craft materials like paints, clay, crayons or outdoor toys like bubbles, small cars and small rubber balls. For my daughters animal themed party, I had wooden caddies made then placed Rio slippers, animal sun glasses and an animal finger puppet. These things are all affordable and can be bought wholesale in toys r us or celebrations the store! Hope I was able to help!

Read more