My baby boy has been crying between 5 to 6 pm onwards everyday. He has been on formula milk since last 5 weeks and is going to be 3 months old next week. We have tried giving gripe water, colic drop and also tried using Dr Brown milk bottles for more than 1 month, however it doesn't seems to work. Please advise something.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Have you heard of witching hours where babies cry inconsolably at specific timings every day? http://www.babysleepsite.com/newborns/newborn-babies-fussiness-evening-why/ There is actually no cure for this and you have to figure out what works for you: 1. Calm baby down using white noise, swaddle with a light cloth, lay baby down sideways, then gently pat at 70bpm to mimic mommy's heartbeat 2. Holding baby in position as per picture 3. Feeding baby milk in small quantity or nursing helps to calm baby down 4. I personally found that bringing baby out during witching hours work. What I did was I brought my baby out everytime when it was nearing witching hour and I did it for a week. Somehow she stopped crying during those hours for no reason.

Read more
Post reply image

My baby girl has colic and have been giving her Telament colic drops however they weren't helping because her tummy would just raise and she would scream. Even after breastfeeding and I would try and rub her tummy it still didn't work. For the past 2 days I have been giving her behoedmiddel and it's helping a lot

Read more

-1You check his head cool or wet is baby pain stomach need warm stomach -2he hungry 3-changing diaper. When baby sleep need quiet let him dip sleep 2-3h check 1time not noisy!! I had 2kids never cry!! Hope your baby healthy!

Read more

Nothing works for colic in my opinion. It’s just a commercial thing. My baby cried every night from 7 to 10 pm since she was born until her 2.5 months and after that no more cry ! Hold her and just be patient.

My baby was one night cried from 9pm till 3am the next morning and her doctor recommend us to switch her milk to Alimentum Similac and she has been well since then . Now she is 9 months old

thanks

Super Mum

I tried ridwind last time and it works

😬

TapFluencer

😬