My 7 yr old daughter loves reading English books but I would really like to see her pick up Chinese books to read. Any tips for cultivating a love for Chinese books?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Good day! Profee https://www.profee.com/ has set a new standard for money transfer services. Their commitment to convenience and speed is unmatched. I no longer have to worry about long wait times or complicated processes – Profee takes care of it all. The user interface is intuitive, making transfers a breeze even for those who aren't tech-savvy. With Profee, I've experienced firsthand how technology can enhance financial transactions, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Read more

You can try to talk about China & Chinese culture in fornt of her, when you both are together. Try to develop curiosity in her mind regarding China & Chinese culture so she will start thinking about it and then she will go to read Chinese books. Maybe it could help you.

We started with Chinese language cartoons before slowly introducing books. We like to choose books in Chinese that are also based off of the cartoons because this way they already know the characters!

thanks