May I know for this kind of packet yogurt is for how old baby?

Post image
12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Incase you don't know, can get at http://m.iherb.com/search?sug=Melt&kw=Melt and it's cheaper than retail and free shipping with $50+ too. First timer use DQC001 for discount. For melt can give early like 6-7 months if your baby start to know how to mum mum the food, as it's melt easy in mouth so not much of the choking. Of course please monitor while baby is beginner to eating.

Read more

A friend of mine gives her baby the Gerber yogurt treats and her son is 9 months old. These treats are meant for snack time, and she give him 2-3 pieces at a time. Her son already has some teeth and has no problem eating these treats. Moreover, the yogurt treats will melt in the mouth so she says they are pretty safe for consumption as long as baby has started on solids.

Read more

I started it once my baby started crawling and able to hold her Hamed properly. It always help me out while traveling and I can have some healthy snacks for my daughter. Be vigilant specialy during first few times after offering it to your baby. Mine used to put many in her mouth at one go..

i started giving the melts to my son when he was around 8 mths old...generally as long as a baby able to sit.upright, i dun tink its a prob...its a life saver when i wan to.keep.him occupied while i eat..can try getting on iherb

These are for crawlers but some will state is for 12mths and above. Nevertheless, i gave yoghurt melts from HappyBaby at 10mth and my baby always gets excited when he gets his snack!

I give it to my baby girl when she was over 7mths . Let her eat one by one to prevent choking . She can really eat non stop . I guess all baby loves sweet chewy stuffs

My boy start about 9 months Gerber treat, start when baby is ready to sit & put his fingers inside his mouth. But supervise him make sure he don't choke.

I give this to my children when they start to crawl at around 9 months old. This is made from real fruit and natural yoghurt. They love it so much.

suitable for crawlers as they have sense of balance already. not for younger than that. however may start at 9-10months

Suitable for toddles in their toddlehood. These snack foods is to practise their chewing and motor skill.