Bleeding during 9 week pregnancy

Mums, I have got a sudden bleeding today. I am 9 weeks pregnant. Not a heavy one.. just a light.. Do I still need to go to the hospital or can I wait and see?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I experienced bleeding at 6 weeks plus and went to KKH urgent O&G to get it check and doc told me it could be threaten MC.. I had to take a jab also. Best to go down KKH asap as you should not have any bleeding during pregnancy. I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant.

VIP Member

You should go see a doc about it. Also, have you tried the checklist feature in the app? For each week, it tells you what are the regular symptoms, what you should be concerned about and when you should go see a doc. It’s quite useful in my opinion.

At your last check up did they mention anything when they did ultrasound? mine had a small blood clot and the sonographer told me to expect some light reddish discharge. it's best to see doc if unsure!

Bleeding in pregnancy is always not good. Best to see your gynae for a peace of mind. 😊 Take care!

Please go and see your gynae.. any bleeding should raise a concern to see a doctor.. take care

TapFluencer

Hope you've seen the doctor. Hope all is well!

Go to Doc if its 9 week pregnancy