Mums, I just found out I m pregnant again - and I am not ready for the second one. I am thinking of an abortion. Any advice for me? What is the abortion process like?

83 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Abortion process is very cruel and heartbreaking. Of course it's your choice, but before making a decision, please, watch videos about abortion, doctors explaining how its done, and what the baby feels. After watching a couple of them, I'd say any future mother would reconsider aborting. Watch "Ex-Abortion Doctor Tells The SHOCKING Truth About Abortion" on YouTube https://youtu.be/A16gzm9eaa8

Read more

Hi. I was not ready with my now pregnancy, this is going to be my 7th child. Please don't think about abortion. Everyone is not ready when it comes to having another child, especially if you have financial difficulty, have faith in God, trust His rezeki to you, insyaAllah everything will be alright. Be positive and always stay calm. That is what keeping me sane all the time 😁

Read more

Please don't abort this child... Got a old saying aborting meaning taking 2 children away from you.. Cherish this beautiful child that comes to you... I tried for many years and went for iui finally a beautiful girl... It pains me to know this... If financially got problem work out with your hubby or look for family centre so they can help u to re look into your situation.

Read more
VIP Member

think twice before doing such decision and take the responsibility since you already got a positive one. Personally i would advise you not to abort. Its not easy to have a child . There're many who are trying to conceive didnt get a chance . But you got a chance and its a gift from god. Try to talk to your hubby and family and discuss first before doing such decision.

Read more

Hello. Reading some of the comments.. please don't give into the judgement. The abortion process depends on which country you are in. There is a link that can give you some information: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/abortion/what-happens/ As for the experience, a friend of mine got one and she said the physical symptoms healed much faster than the emotional ones.

Read more

Have been thru these process...and to be frank I thought of doing what u just said...but when I went to d clinic the nurse said she would advise I keep the baby n what did I do..I accepted my fate...prayed about it with hubby n here I am today all thanks to God that I took d bold step.. Though alot of people will make mockery or something..Be you n be happy..

Read more

Every baby is a blessing, I hope you won't abort. If you're really feeling lost, feel free to message me or something. My friend aborted before and I always felt guilty for not offering to adopt her child. Im sure there would be people who would love the child.. You just need to bring him/her into this world.

Read more

Aku suka banget dengan video shimajiro yg judulnya pendidikan anak hana dan bayi.karena disini banyak bamget nilai nilai dan perilaku yg mencerminkan nilai kebaikan yg bisa dicontoh dan diterapkan saat si baby besar nanti.dan baby aku juga senang saat lihat video ini. #KodomoChallegeTAP

don't do, i also pregnant again now. my husband force me to abbortion because i found he just have another marriage in his country. but i decide to continue my pregnancy even he leave me because of my decision. Baby is blessing .

VIP Member

Please don’t ever think about abortion! Even if you are already thinking of that way you are already make a sin! Omg what makes you thinking of that??? If you really don’t want the innocent baby then just give to social worker!! Her/him deserves the world😭😭😭